Welcome to the WOW Retreat!
We are so excited to have you join us in this exciting surf/yoga adventure!
1. CONTACT: Your main contact will be YFS Team Member and all-around awesome surf-yogi Guri Bigham.
You can reach Guri by phone/text: 949-835-0810 or click here to email
2. TRAVEL: If possible, fly into Orange County Airport (SNA) with an early afternoon arrival time on Tuesday May 1, 2018. If you can only get a flight to LAX, that also works, but it's farther distance. For return flights, book late in the afternoon on Saturday May 5, 2018 so you can take advantage of your last day in San Clemente.
3. AIRPORT TRANSFER: For those who booked with the Early-Bird bonus, you will be picked up and returned to the airport by a YFS Team member. If you are making your own arrangements, we recommend Super Shuttle or Uber.
4. SURFBOARDS & WETSUITS: If you have a favorite surfboard, you're welcome to bring it with you! Otherwise, we will have a selection of shortboards and longer boards for your use. We do recommend you bring a wetsuit so you'll be comfortable in wearing something that fits you well. We will have a couple extra on hand just in case. For this time of the year, you'll be comfortable in a 3/2 (or if you do get cold, a 4/3 works too). May weather can be gorgeous but of course we are unable to predict the exact conditions.
5. ACCOMMODATIONS: Your accommodations at the Volare are part of the retreat. If you have booked a shared room but are traveling alone, we will match you up with a same-gender room-mate. Any room service, gratuities or other purchases made at the hotel are not included in the retreat fee.
6. MEALS: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are included throughout the retreat. Alcoholic beverages, if desired, are paid for separately by each guest. (You can let us know of any dietary restrictions in the information form below.)
7. ACTIVITIES: Each day you'll have the opportunity to take part in daily yoga, surfing (and surf coaching as desired), wellness classes by Peggy. You are welcome to join in or take time to yourself when desired. Nothing is required of you other than to relax and enjoy yourself -- and to let us know how we can ensure your experience exceeds your expectations!
8. ITEMS to BRING: Of course, pack whatever you need to enjoy your time in sunny Southern California! In addition to any personal items you like to travel with (phone, charger, personal items, etc.) you'll want to bring:
___ Comfy clothes for yoga
___ Swimsuit / beachwear
___ Hoodie / jacket / sweater for cooler mornings and evenings
___ Hat / sunglasses
___ Surfboard (optional, we will have some for you to use)
___ Toiletries, non-toxic sunscreen
9. Your personal information is important to us! Please fill out this form and submit as soon as possible.
Wow Retreat Participant Info
Once more, we look forward to welcoming you here in San Clemente for a glorious adventure together!
~ Peggy Hall, David Hall & Guri Bigham
Questions? You can reach Guri by phone/text: 949-835-0810 or click here to email