Thank you and Congratulations!
Your payment for the Detox/Yoga Retreat has been received.
Please check your email for your confirmation and receipt. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address list so you can receive important information about the retreat.
You'll also be getting a short questionnaire from me so I can be sure to tailor the discussions, classes and meditations to your particular needs.
For now, here are the details you'll need to prepare for the Detox Retreat:
1. Gradually start to cut back on your coffee. One cup a day is fine.
2. Also, begin to eliminate all soft drinks, diet drinks, carbonated drinks and flavored drinks like Crystal Lite.
3. You can drink as much tea as you like, either hot or cold. Prepare it yourself, without sugar. Avoid teas that come in cans.
4. As much as possible, start to dial back on sugar. Use stevia or raw, organic honey for sweeteners.
5. Avoid the "last supper" mentality -- all that food you think you're going to be craving will be there waiting for you at another date. Why damage yourself in the process? Your body is not a garbage disposal. No sense in making it harder on yourself during the cleansing process by binging in advance. Instead, think of peeling back the layers bit by bit in the days leading up to the retreat. And remember, part of "retreat" is "treat" -- as in treat yourself well -- you deserve it!!
I'll be in touch again shortly with more tips and suggestions to help you prepare for an amazing time!
Location and Schedule
Holiday Inn San Clemente (Camp Pendleton): 111 S. Ave. De La Estrella, San Clemente
You can exit Freeway 5 South on Palizada, turn left at Estrella and continue for about a mile. The hotel is on your left.
If you would like to book a room at the hotel, please email me directly for a special price available only for detox attendees.
Detox Retreat Daily Schedule: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
All meals will be provided for you, so there's no need to eat at home.
Please wear comfortable clothes. You may want to bring an extra change of clothes for after doing yoga.
Bring a warm sweater and or jacket. Be sure to also have socks, a scarf and or hat. The body tends to get cold during periods of internal cleansing.
No makeup or perfume or lotions. We need to allow our skin to breathe. Everything you need (natural and organic) will be provided for you!
Okay -- that's it for now! Stay tuned for the questionnaire to be coming your way shortly!
Best wishes and thank you again for allowing me to be your guide on your transformation to better health!
P.S. Questions? Please email me here
Or call: 949-682-6888
Click here to return to the DETOX/YOGA RETREAT PAGE